Action Plan #2
Assisting vulnerable children with their goals to improve the education and opportunities from ages 4 to 18.
Vocational Training / Scholarship Program involves:
- Assisting VULNERABLE Youth with little or no support from guardians or village.
- Over 18 years and graduated from post-Secondary
Table, Chair and Reading Light
Child Social Worker
Spiritual development for guidance through their life’s journey
All of the above PLUS:
Where Most Needed in Education for example
First Aid Certification and Further Education
- Assisting in applying for college loans, receiving guidance for college-based careers, developing resumes, job interview coaching and career counselling. Assisting them toward independent living as funds, time and manpower are available.
- Encouragement to guide students in relation to their skillsets, interests, and talents in choosing appropriate and affordable: colleges, polytechnical institutes, universities, apprenticeships or help with small business start-ups or finding employment and relevant training if available.
- Careers based skills & training support such as first aid, driver’s license, office training or other life skills training.
- Well being/counselling and Youth Empowerment Conferences are made available to help with guidance in ethics, character building, budgeting, teenage pregnancy, hygiene, nutrition, leadership and so on.
- Provision of an adequate study environment with light, desk, and chair.
- Reforestation education and facilitation to continue replacing the trees we use whilst using wood for daily cooking, textbooks, paper, packaging photocopying, tissues etc
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals:
Reversing poverty/ quality education/ equal opportunity/ justice/ zero hunger/ good health and wellbeing/ gender equality/ job creation/ responsible consumption and production/ live in harmony with nature/ Embrace in global partnership with YOU for sustainable development.
- The specific UN Global Goals mentioned above that we include in our action project are: