Action Plan #8
Student Cafe / Restaurant Project
Assisting vulnerable children with their goals to improve the education and opportunities from ages 4 to 18.
Student Cafe/ Restaurant Project encompasses:
- Student Vocational Training/Job Creation project
- Firsthand experience and training in Customer Relations, Hospitality and Table Waiting.
- Providing the community with an outlet for friendly youth comradeship, friendship evangelism and a safe place to meet friends.
- Healthy nutritional eating using non-genetically produced food, no chemicals and natural products and fresh food organically grown from our farm at an affordable price. This RN Student Café project feeds into and supports our Sustainable Poultry project, dairy, fish farm and horticulture so everything purchased for the café is clean, safe from pesticides, not GMF and is always fresh. In turn with the nature of reciprocity, the RN Farm likewise feeds into the café as partners.
- Creates youth independence, stronger self-esteem, confidence, wellbeing, and will be a great place for the lonely to make friends.
- Financial independence with opportunities to give back to the educational sponsorship program and community, by paying-it-forward with any profit after wages, maintenance, rent, marketing, basic expenses, water, and power bills are paid.
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals:
Reversing poverty /zero hunger/good health and wellbeing/quality education / gender equality/ clean water and sanitation/decent work and economic growth/reduced economic inequalities /sustainable communities /capacity building / responsible consumption and production/Embrace global partnership with us for focused sustainable development and an equitable world.
- The specific UN Global Goals mentioned above that we include in our action project are: