Action Plan #10
Youth Empowerment Conference
Assisting vulnerable children with their goals to improve the education and opportunities from ages 4 to 18.
Youth Empowerment Conference & Community Capacity Building encompasses:
- Women empowerment.
- Equal opportunities.
- Spiritual development including international guest speakers on zoom.
- Finances, budgeting, savings, investments, ethical money management, giving back to society.
- Teenage pregnancy, family planning, STD’s, bullying, manipulation, substance abuse, abuse.
- Attitude, staying focused on getting set up with a career, morals and values, lifestyle, wellbeing, ethical living.
- Corruption, pilfering, work ethics, coercion, manipulation, ethical cell phone and email communication.
- Hygiene, nutrition, hydration, sanitation, health, mental welfare to aim towards a brighter future.
- Professional development / skills-based careers: Tailoring, raising poultry, hospitality, customer relations, corruption in business, compromising\ oneself etc.
- Teaching first aid, driver’s license, computer training, silage workshops,
- Embracing and teaching the 17 United Nations Sustainability Developmental Goals. Collectively discussing as a family, challenges to find solutions to worldwide problems such as stamping out corruption, injustice, inequality, unemployment, starvation, unsafe drinking water and so on.
- Teaching and building awareness and respect for the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals:
Eradicating poverty/ gender inequality/ zero hunger/ good health and wellbeing/ quality education/ clean water and sanitation/ decent work and economic growth/ reduced inequalities and accepting diversity/ sustainable communities/ capacity building/ living a responsible life on the land/ as part of the world’s ecosystem we all want to reverse the damage we have caused through deforestation, loss of natural habitats and land degradation/ promoting a sustainable use of our ecosystem and preserving biodiversity is the key to our own survival/ promoting peaceful and all-inclusive societies for sustainable development, access for justice for all and building effective, accountable, and inclusive institutions at all levels. TAKING ACTION to see what we can all do to be the necessary global change-agents that is necessary to make our world a better place for all! / Embracing global partnerships together for sustainable development.
- The specific UN Global Goals mentioned above that we include in our action project are: