Action Plan #1
Child Sponsorship Program
Assisting vulnerable children with their goals to improve the education and opportunities from ages 4 to 18.
Sponsorship Program encompasses:
- Assisting vulnerable children.
- Education preschool – to year 12 secondary school graduation (ages 4 to 18).
- If you would like to donate toward sponsoring a child, please set up a committed monthly transaction of either:
Table and Chair and Reading Light
Child Social Worker
Where Most Needed in Education.
- A full-time social worker, guardianship care and child councillor.
- Provides Medical Care in partnership with our local medical centre.
- Nutritional Food.
- Clean Water and Sanitation.
- Welfare, Counselling and Spiritual Development for character building and self esteem through a holistic and well-rounded upbringing.
- Careers Based Education fostering personal interests and talents.
- Security and Shelter.
- Equal opportunities.
- United Nations Sustainable Development Goals:
- Eradicating poverty/ justice/ zero hunger/ good health and wellbeing/ quality education/ gender equality/ Embrace our global partnership with YOU for our sustainable global development.
- The specific UN Global Goals mentioned above that we include in our action project are: